Budgeting short course includes one unit:
• Students are provided access to the LMS for 12 weeks to complete the course.
• Students will be required to undertake online learning activities, independent study and assessment activities completed in their own time for approximately 2 hours per week. Total course study commitment is 2 hours/week * 12 weeks = 24 hours.
• The indicated hours are approximate as the amount of time different students spend on independent study/open book assessment will vary with individual learner needs and students own individual contexts.
• A 3-month extension is available upon application.
• Knowledge questions
• Case study
• Role play
• Students must be at least 18 years of age at the time of enrolment.
• There are no formal educational entry requirements.
• The student is required to complete a Pre-Training Review form and submit together with the course application prior to the enrolment, and it is used to collect the information that will be analysed to determine if the course is appropriate for addressing the student’s learning needs.
• The student needs to have basic capability of manipulating computer and web browser.
The course is delivered via online learning. Students also undertake independent study and assessment activities in addition to online learning activities. Examples of online learning activities include reading subject content, undertaking tasks, watching/reading PowerPoint presentations. Independent study activities include research, reading, practicing, applying knowledge and skills learned, and preparing for and undertaking assessment tasks.
Time & Venue
Enrol anytime, study anywhere