PMP® Exam Is Changing On 16 Dec 19!
PMI® has announced that PMP® certification exam will change on 16 December 2019. We have summarised what it means to you if you are preparing or going to be preparing for the PMP® exam.
When is the PMP® exam changing?
- 15 December 2019 – The last day to take the CURRENT version of the PMP® exam.
- 16 December 2019 – This is the first day to take the new version of the PMP® exam.
What are the 2019 PMP® exam changes?
I am preparing for the PMP® exam, what do these changes mean to me?
We highly recommend that you take the exam before it changes in December 2019.
If you are planning on taking the PMP® exam before 15 December 2019:
- Continue your studies without changing anything.
- Use the CURRENT PMP® Exam Content Outline (published in 2015) as your guide to the exam.
- Study the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition.
- Sit the exam ASAP so that you have an additional time to take it again in case you cannot pass on your first try.
How can I pass the PMP® exam?
Step 1 – Exploring the PMI® official website to fully understand the requirements and the process.
Step 2- Developing your personalised study plan with our consultant’s guidance.
Step 3 – Attending our PMP® exam prep class to get your training completed.
Step 4 – Following your study plan.
Step 5 – Scheduling and passing your exam asap!