WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Download a Free Course Guide Now!
ABOUT THE COURSES
What is the CAPM® certification?
CAPM certification is designed for the individuals who want a recognised project management certification but lack the work experience. As a recent graduate or a current student looking to differentiate yourself in the competitive job field, CAPM® credential is the right choice for you to solidify your skills on the following areas:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Environment
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Why get a CAPM® certification?
- Differentiate yourself and start your career in project management
- Learn the skills and get the credential to become a potential leader in your field
- Individuals carrying CAPM® designation after their name gain high-credibility in the project management field
What are the course objectives?
- Designed to pass the CAPM® exam
- Confirming the required 23 hours of approved training for the CAPM® exam application
- Identify your weak points that need to be improved before taking the CAMP® exam with feedback and analysis of the mock exams
- Prepare students to apply for their first job in the project management field with career coaching service
Who should take this course?
- New graduates and current university students in any industry who want to differentiate themselves and land their first job
- Project support staff who want to upskill into project management roles
What is the course duration?
- 3 days, an intensive course which is suitable for a busy schedule
What is the course fee?
What is included in the enrollment fee?
- 23 hours of face-to-face training in our CBD office covering the full PMI framework content. This training is delivered by an experienced project manager and trainer within a 3-day course.
- Full copies of notes and study guides
- Additional post course support from the tutor including mock exam analysis and feedback
- Resources to help you prepare for the exam including 2,000 sample questions
- Additional support in the unlikely event that you aren’t successful in your first exam attempt
- A formulae cheat sheet is provided with no additional cost
- Career coaching to land your job in the project management field which includes a resume, cover letter, and interview skill workshops
What is the course delivery method?
- Classroom training. You have the ability to get live feedback of your performance and identify knowledge gaps.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
What are the eligibility requirements to receive a CAPM® certification?
- A secondary diploma (high school diploma/global equivalent) and 1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team
- A secondary diploma (high school diploma/global equivalent) and 23 contact hours of formal education
What are the CAPM® certification exam fees in Melbourne?
- PMI member rate: US$225
- PMI non-member rate: US$300
What is the CAPM® exam duration?
How many questions does the CAPM® exam have?
- Total examination questions: 150
- Number of scored questions: 135
- Number of unscored questions: 15
What is the CAPM® exam outline?
- Introduction to Project Management (6%)
- Project Environment (6%)
- Role of the Project Manager (9%)
- Project Scope Management (9%)
- Project Schedule Management (9%)
- Project Cost Management (8%)
- Project Quality Management (7%)
- Project Resource Management (8%)
- Project Communication Management (10%)
- Project Risk Management (8%)
- Project Procurement Management (4%)
- Project Stakeholder Management (9%)
How many attempts do you have to pass the CAPM® examination?
- Exam eligibility period: 1 year
- You may take the examination 3 times within this 1 year eligibility period
Where can you use your CAPM® certification?
- Block letters after your name on business cards, personal letterhead, resumes, websites and email signatures
If you have the required hours of working experience, you can consider PMP® ( Project Management Professional) training. Please choose PMP® or CAPM®, depending on your work experience, from the drop-down menu on the contact form. One of our education consultants will contact you shortly.
The Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
*Terms and conditions apply