How does PMP® help you to stand out as a Project Manager?
Melbourne PMP® Certification Training - Next Class in January 2020
Our new weekend & face-to-face course, which is delivered via a partnership with Project Smart (REP ID: 1298), is the ideal way to differentiate yourself from other project managers. We cover the content of PMI®’s internationally recognised project management framework in 35 hours of training. After our course, we’ll support you to study for the PMP® exam and provide you with resources to help such as sample questions.
If you’re looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP® credential is the right choice for you.
Why Study PMP® with Seed?
- Convenient CBD location with weekend classes to fit your busy schedule
- Expertise program – delivered in conjunction with Project Smart who have 20+ years’ experience in project management training
- High quality trainer who also has significant practical experience in project management
- Additional exam preparation tools with online access to Project Smart’s database of 2k+ mock exam questions
- Post training email support from our trainer
- Competitive training cost $1,930
PLUS Money back guarantee
In the unlikely event that you don’t succeed on your first exam attempt, we guarantee to support you to pass the exam. You have up to 3 attempts or we will provide a full refund on course fees. Participants must sit the first exam within 30 days or the next available date.
The Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Hear From Our Students
J.W. Senior Project Manager
“I recommend the PMP® training from Seed. It was a very practical learning session and my team found it useful. I will apply the knowledge in daily tasks to improve the work efficiency.”
A.H. Senior Project Manager
“Appreciated the explanation of the differences between PMBOK® 6th edition and real life experience.”