Follow us, and receive the latest news!
Pearson Test of English is a result from many years of research and development.
It uses the latest technology for precise assessment of English capability from non–native speakers.
The test is 100% marked by the computer, this ensures scores are given in the most objective manner.
Thus, unbiased test results are usually released within a 2-3 business days after the test.
Is the PTE Academic test widely accepted?
- PTE Academic test results are accepted for enrolment, recruitment and immigration in Australia.
- PTE Academic test is popular in the accounting profession.
- PTE results can be used for skill assessment with Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA) Australia.
- Big 4 Deloitte accepts PTE Academic results indicating that candidates have superior English requirement.
How is the PTE test scored?
- It also contains the 4 components of Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
- Their equivalent for IELTS 6, 7 and 8 are 50, 65 and 79 respectively.
- However, in the score report card, they also introduces the enabling skills showcasing candidates how to improve their scores.
How often are PTE tests held?
- The PTE test is held 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
- There are currently 4 test centres in Melbourne, 3 in the CBD and 1 in Preston.
- So, you are free to choose a test date that suits your schedule.
How can I book for my PTE test?
- Tests can be book by just registering an account with Pearson.
- They can be booked as late as 2 days before the actual test date but you may have to pay a late booking fee.
- Additionally, tests date may be fully booked early in peak season so please book early to avoid any disappointment.
When can I expect my PTE test scores?
- Most PTE test results are released within 1 business day after you finish the test.
- 85% of PTE test results are disclosed after 2 business days.
- All tests are guaranteed to be out within 5 business days.
How do I prepare for the PTE test?
- The Pearson Test of English official website provides samples of the 20 types of questions in the PTE test and they are all free for download.
- The PTE practice website also offers 2 distinctive mock tests that will give you an indicative score of your performance for the test.
- You can also ask friends who have already taken the test, past candidates on various forums and Youtube videos.
- But for the best result, a small sum to pay for your tuition is can potentially save you thousands of dollars, needless to say the anxiety and frustration that comes with waiting for the test results.
How Seed Training Group can help you?
- Our PTE training is explicitly designed to cater for such needs.
- The program incorporates both learning and practice, with up to free mock tests available.
- We have track record on boosting students’ performance as much as 10 points in just after a week of training.
- Training is conducted by all qualified trainers whose scores are in the high 80s and 90.
- Please call one of our specialist on 1300.369.809 for any enquiry about PTE and our program.