Get job-ready and improve your career prospects with our Business Administration Internship Program, comprising of 4 sessions of Business Administration practical training followed by a 4 - 6 week internship in a Business Adminstration related role with a local-based host company.
Duration: 4 Sessions (5 hours per session)
Your training will introduce you to the workings of commericial organisations and their structure and help develop your office and computing skills.
Areas of practical training includes:
• Developing techniques for admin project management
• Implementing action plans and evaluations
• Developing verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Managing people and resolving conflict
• Organising meetings and conferences
• Managing your work priorities and workstation
• Managing electronic files and paper based documents
• Using Microsoft Excel to analyse and share data
• Using MYOB for various bookkeeping tasks
Duration: 4 - 6 weeks (minimum 20 hours per week)
You will have the opportunity to apply the skills from your training in an internship and gain industry experience in a professional setting.
Features of internship includes:
• 100% guaranteed internship in one of our various host companies (all in compliance with Fairwork Australia)
• Internship will be in a Business Administration related role
• Placements available on a part-time or full-time basis
• Flexible start dates and timely placement
• Workplace insurance included
• Professional resume and cover letter writing before placement
• Certificate of completion and reference letter provided
Price including GST: $1350