Our Professional Accounting Internship Program is designed for Accounting students, graduates and migrants looking to gain extensive hands-on practical skills and work experience needed in the Australian workplace.
Breaking into the industry is not an easy task and our Internship program is a perfect way to jump straight into your career which often leads to full-time employment with your host company. Over 80% of our trainees are offered a job after their internship.
This Program is comprised of 5 - 10 sessions of practical accounting training combined with a 4-12 weeks internship in an accounting related role with a quality host company.
With the Accounting Job Market becoming more competitive each year, expectations from employers are increasing. Research confirms that employers are looking for more than just a qualification. But how do you get the experience they are asking for? The best way is to through an internship that gives you hands-on practical experience.
Benefits of doing an Internship:
• Gain Australian Experience in Accountancy
• Include relevant industry experience to your resume
• Great way to build your confidence and communication skills
• Create an advantage over other candidates
• Be able to experience a prospective career path
• Network with professionals in your field